Friday, April 22, 2011

Opening Night

You have a thought that lingers in your mind for so long, you just had to get it out. i mean just tell someone about it so that you could ease some of the load off. i'm not talking about damn-she's-hot thoughts or is-she-the-one-for-me thoughts. that kind of thoughts i would gladly share with anyone within my circle of friends. too bad my circle has a radius of a peanut butter. enough of that. The thoughts that you really need to convey to someone. These are negative thoughts in mind. incriminating and even expose yourself as a possible killer, rapist, shoplifter, teaser, or even a bieber-hater (who doesn't). Not really that serious, its just that these thoughts could make other people define yourself in another way. but you don't want them! you just want to say it and then leave it at that. i don't know if anyone gets a picture of what i am saying here, but i'll just go on.

I guess i am very lucky that within my circle of friends i have another circle of friends in which i could confide all these thoughts without the fear of judgment. The ability to say anything i want, eventhough how wrong it is and how sick it is, they will not judge me for they know who i truly am. eventhough sometimes it's about them. yeah sure i said some things in my life that i am not proud of. but hey, i have needs and so do you. deep down inside you know it. So it's best if we all have someone who we could confide just to ease the burden eh?

Help me to carry the fire.

1 comment: